“Come and work with us!”
Careers at Twisted Metalcraft
We are seeking an experienced Sheet Metal Tradesman for an immediate start at our busy Custom Fabrication workshop based in Western Sydney.
At Twisted Metalcraft, we are on the lookout for qualified tradesmen to join our ever growing business.
Working with us will give you a wide variety of experience, working on custom architectural metalwork fabrications and using a variety of materials.
You will have access to some of the latest tools and equipment to fulfill your duties and each day will be different, bringing new challenges.
Stainless Steel Sheet Metal Tradesman / Fabricator
- Work with a wide variety of sheet metal, stainless steel and custom metal fabrication
- Juniors are welcome to apply, if you are willing to learn, grow, work hard and follow instructions
- Excellent above award rates based on experience and ability
- Down to earth and flexible employers
- Additional training provided if you are hardworking and willing to learn
- Clean work environment with modern equipment
We highly value our staff’s work ethic and experience and continue to pay well above award rates for the best employees.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience in Stainless Fabrication, including Welding and Polishing
- Driver’s license
- White card and Site Experience
- Experience in Exotic metals preferred although not essential
Your day to day duties will include:
- Custom Fabrications
- Stainless Steel Benches, Commercial and Residential
- Commercial Fit-outs
- Site work
- Detailed Custom Fabrications using a wide variety of Materials
- Fabrication using exotic metals and techniques
Upon acceptance, you will be offered a Full-Time Position to work in a rapidly growing fast paced Sheet Metal Fabrication shop with excellent working conditions and the opportunity to grow.
You must be Hard Working and have a Can-Do Attitude.
This position offers great potential to the right candidate.